With over 50 years of water well drilling experience, Connecticut Wells’ project managers will work with you to plan, permit and execute your project efficiently.
- Domestic water wells for new or existing homes
- Irrigation wells for homes or farms
- Municipal wells for town, city, state projects
- Hydro-surge (Hydro-fracture)– Hydro-surge is a well development process that forces clean, potable water under high pressure to open fissures and flush blockage from the veins and fissures leading to the well, resulting in an increase in water yield.
- Well Abandonments– A well abandonment may be necessary to reduce or eliminate any chance of contaminating the groundwater or aquifer that is supplying the well or surrounding wells. Many towns require that a well is abandoned when a public water supply is hooked up or a new well is installed on the property.
- Well Deepening– Deepening a well will result in more storage and, in most cases, a greater yield. If a well is too shallow to Hydro-surge or if there is not enough space on the property for a new well, an existing well may be deepened.
Whatever your water well needs are, Connecticut Wells can handle them with ease and professionalism.